domingo, 2 de mayo de 2010

Falling... Yes, I am falling.

She's got a boyfriend...
That's OK. I've got a girlfriend.





I've just seen a face,
I can't forget the time or place
That we'd just met, she's just the girl for me
And I want all the world to see we've met
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm mmm mmm

Had it been another day
I might have looked the other way
But I had never been aware
And as it is I dream of her tonight
La, di, di, da di di

Falling, yes I am falling
And she keeps calling me back again

2 comentarios:

  1. Sie s que eres tan mona (y no pueod oir nada!!! ;_; ). X-aLFDM

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooola *_*

    Amo los bolos y siempre he querido ir al final de la pista XDDD
    Es algo que tengo que hacer en elgún momento de mi vida xD

    ResponderEliminar